Friday, April 29, 2011

Check Out My New Diggs

Good day my little chickadees.  I know, it has been quite some time since I last blogged.  The truth is, I have been very busy setting up my new shop on ArtFire.  I still have my etsy shop but felt I needed a change.  Please drop in and check out my new diggs;o)

http://www.MyArtandMySoul.artfire.com


I must leave you now and get back to work on my new shop.  Please let me know what you think.  I will be hosting a huge sale along with a give away soon so stay posted and be sure to leave me a comment of support or give me suggestions as to how I can improve......I welcome your ideas and good words.  Perhaps my banner is too pink (I think so and am planning to change it later today) or my descriptions not exact enough.  Whatever you think, I welcome you;o)

From my soul to yours, mwaaaah!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by. Your comments are important to me and I appreciate your time.