Saturday, April 2, 2011

My Newest Copper Bracelet Creation

I've been working on a favorite bracelet design this past week and today it all came together.  I'll post some pictures and maybe you can get an idea of what it looks like.  I love creating with cold connections because the designs seem to develop on the table.  I always start out with a plan and cut the base pieces and what happens after that is just usually a pleasant surprise.  Here is a look at this surprise.


The toggle clasp is hand forged by me


The piece on the left is acid etched and the piece in the middle is stamped and then the adornments are added

This toggle is cut out of a circle disk then the center is cut out and the remainder is stamped.  Difficult to see that in this picture.

Some of the pieces are etched and some are stamped but they all have little added pieces that give each one of them their own distinct personality.  I am really happy with the way this one turned out.   I'm sorry that the pictures aren't better but I'm working on that all of the time.  Thanks for looking.

What do you think??

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by. Your comments are important to me and I appreciate your time.