Sunday, August 14, 2011

Life is full of adventures

Can't Wait to Make Music With My Friends

It has been awhile since we had a visit.  I have been on a road trip now for about six weeks.  John and I left Pinetop, AZ on July 1 and our first stop was Pie Town New Mexico, Americas Friendliest Little Town on The Great Divide.  It's All Downhill From Here- literally.  We had lunch at the famous Pie Town Cafe.   

From here, we toddled on down the road to Tucumcari where we spent the night.  It was a beautiful day, weather was perfect and traffic was light on the interstate.  It was a long 10 hours of traveling, but the scenery was great and we had the first day of travel under our belts. 


Until tomorrow, from my soul to yours, nothing but love. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by. Your comments are important to me and I appreciate your time.