Sunday, August 14, 2011

Gathering of Friends

Tonight was a special treat.  We enjoyed a gathering of my husband's high school friends in North East, PA.  We haven't made it back for the last few reunions so it was nice to reconnect with everyone.  So many had suffered health issues, loss of a spouse, returning to the nest children/grandchildren, and just generally letting themselves become out of shape.  It is sad to see these things happen to your friends.  It makes it even more apparent to us that if we don't take care of our bodies, who will.  I have become one of those people.  I am out of shape and overweight and my goal is to take control of myself and become a healthier individual.  I am commited to becoming a healthier eater and more consistent exerciser.  I will write these goals down on paper and initial them every morning and night just so I am accountable to myself.  I have 4 grandchildren that I want to be around to watch grow up and enjoy their pleasures.  Watch out world, I am on the way to becoming a healthier, happier me and I will not let anything get in the way.


I am enjoying my Artful Success Program so much.  If you are interested in learning more about this fabulous opportunity, please check out this website for more information.


I have also taken advantage of the extra time while we are traveling to listen to the wonderful downloads from this program.  I pop my little ear buds in and close my eyes, concentrating ever so hard on all of the information that Tonya Davidson has spend mega hours co-ordinating for us.  She is a remarkable mentor and I seriously wonder if she ever sleeps:O)

Until tomorrow, remember this:

"Every child is an artist. The problem is how to remain an artist once he grows up."
Pablo Picasso


As always my friends, nothing but love and creativity from my soul to yours


1 comment:

  1. I can relate Sal, it seems every time I get into a good strong exercise pattern something comes up, takes me away, and I have trouble getting back to the gym! Good luck! You are beautiful! :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by. Your comments are important to me and I appreciate your time.