Friday, March 18, 2011

A Few of My Favorite Things (and Friends)

These are some pictures from the trunk show that Madeline Thorpe and I did in November.  We had a very successful show and the weather couldn't have been nicer.  We sold our etched metal art, etched glassware and lots of our copper and silver jewelry.  We are in the process (aren't we always in the process of one thing or another??) of preparing for our next show.  I will keep you posted......in the meantime, I hope you enjoy our art and soul.  Thanks for looking and I would love to have you comment.



















Madeline does this beautiful glass etching on these perfume bottles.  Aren't they just the most beautiful works of art you've ever seen?  I think so;o)
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by. Your comments are important to me and I appreciate your time.