Friday, March 18, 2011

Welcome to my world

Happy spring to everyone.  The air is warming and the buds are bursting with color already.  It is marvelous to watch nature take its course.

I've been busy working  with my copper and have created some delicious goodies.  I will begin posting in a few days. 

I've had house guests for a week and am busy washing clothes and linens today.  Of course, my washing machine died the day they arrived.  My new machine was delivered today and it has been humming ever since;o)

I hope you all remember to watch the moon tonight - it is the brightest moon we will see for the next 17-20 years.

Have a great evening and hug someone you love.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by. Your comments are important to me and I appreciate your time.